Strategy drives how an organization competes, creates value, allocates resources, and makes choices that impact the way things run. As an HR professional, you may be called upon to lead or support the development and execution of an HR strategy. To help you address this challenge, this seminar will explore the essential components of both an HR strategy and an organizational strategy, and will discuss how these two strategies align. Through the use of case studies and class exercises, you will learn how to leverage information and create a wholly aligned human resource strategy and implementation plan for your organization. Demonstrate your results driven mind-set by seeking world-class knowledge and earning a professional certificate of achievement.
- Module 1: Understanding Organizational Strategy
- Module 2: Formulating an HR Strategy
- Module 3: Creating and Executing an HR Implementation Plan
- Summary and Action Planning
- Define and describe organizational strategy and recognize its major components
- Define HR Strategy that is linked to an organizational strategy
- Create an HR strategy implementation plan for execution strategy
Save costs and get a customized solution to meet your business objectives. We offer corporate courses for a group of 6 people and more. Committed to create customer-focused solutions and high quality of our trainings to impact your bottom line. If you need more information about our corporate programs.