HR Metrics and The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) share a deep commitment to promoting human resource management practices that contribute to the success of today’s organizations, making them better places to work. Both share a belief that the way to improve workforce management practice is to compliment and publicize HR professionals who strive to achieve the highest standard of professional excellence for creating a positive impact through HRM initiatives. The HR Professional Excellence Certifications Scholarship Award has been designed with this objective in mind.
The HR Metrics will award 1 scholarship per year to assist HR professionals in obtaining their SHRM certification. SHRM members may apply for this US $ 885 award to support their pursuit of professional SHRM-SCP certification. Learn more about SHRM Certifications.
- Application Deadlines: 1 Apr 2017 – 31 Dec 2017
- Scholarship will be announced by 1 Mar 2018
Funds may be used for preparation-such as SHRM Certification Preparatory tools.
Who is Eligible?
To be considered for this scholarship:
- You must be HR professional at a senior executive level who operates primarily in a strategic role—developing policies and strategies, overseeing the execution of HR operations, analyzing performance metrics, and/or contributing to the alignment of HR strategies to organizational goals.
- Minimum 7 years of HR service and 14 years of education.
- You must have a current SHRM Forum membership to apply for an award and the membership must be active throughout the year in which you receive the award.
- You must be preparing to sit for the SHRM-SCP certification exam.