HR Metrics and The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) share a deep commitment to promoting human resource management practices that contribute to the success of today’s organizations, making them better places to work. Both share a belief that the way to improve workforce management practice is to compliment and publicize HR professionals who strive to achieve the highest standard of professional excellence for creating a positive impact through HRM initiatives. The HR Professional Excellence Certifications Scholarship Award has been designed with this objective in mind.
The HR Metrics will award 1 scholarship per year to assist HR professionals in obtaining their SHRM certification. SHRM members may apply for this US $ 885 award to support their pursuit of professional SHRM-CP certification. Learn more about SHRM Certifications.
- Application Deadlines: 1 Apr 2017 – 15 Nov 2017
- Scholarship will be announced by 15 Dec 2017
Funds may be used for preparation-such as SHRM Certification Preparatory tools
Who is Eligible?
To be considered for this scholarship:
- You must be an HR professional engaged primarily in an operational role—implementing policies, serving as the HR point of contact for staff and stakeholders, and/or performing day-to-day HR functions.
- HR professionals with entry level to 5 years of experience can apply.
- You must have a current SHRM Forum membership to apply for an award and the membership must be active throughout the year in which you receive the award. Final semester HR students enrolled in Master degree having concentration in HR are also eligible to apply.
- You must be preparing to sit for the SHRM-CP certification exam.