Founded in 1948, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest HR membership organization devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 275,000 members in over 160 countries, the Society is the leading provider of resources to serve the needs of HR professionals and advance the professional practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates. SHRM Forums exist in 11 countries including Pakistan. Visit SHRM online
Thousands of HR resources at your fingertips, access to hundreds of professional development opportunities—at your desk or across the country.
Benefits of SHRM Online Membership:
- Monthly issues of HR Magazine.
- Sample tools, templates, job descriptions.
- HR toolkits and how to guide.
- Research reports, surveys and trends.
- Free videos and webcasts on HR hot topics.
- HR Knowledge Center – Ask an Expert Service.
- E-newsletters on 11 HR Disciplines.
- SHRM Connect online networking forum.
- Strategize and Save Time with research findings and best practices as well as hundreds of sample policies, presentations, metrics calculators and much more.
- Stay Informed on legislative updates so you can feel confident, stay compliant, and plan for changes that may affect your organization.
- Discounts on conferences, seminars, certification preparation, e-Learning, and books and products from the SHRM Store.
- Receive Recognition for Your Commitment with an official membership e-certificate from the largest HR association in the world.
- Build Connections and get feedback and advice from 285,000 members across the globe.
- HR vendor directory.
- Click for more details about SHRM Membership and Membership Benefits
- SHRM online Membership fee is $95 per year.