This two-day program focuses on and covers the primary skills that professionals need to be successful in their role as HR business partners in their organization. Making the transition to this role requires HR professionals to develop or enhance their skills in key areas. As HR professionals perform more effectively, they will be recognized by line executives, managers and employees as critical partners, a fundamental shift in the way HR interacts with other departments. It also means HR professionals will need to learn more about how the business operates, how to build and present an effective business case, and how HR can maximize its value to the organization.
- Case studies for consulting with internal clients/leaders
- Information gathering and analysis tools to use with clients
- A template for creating a business case and developing the executive summary
- Examples for presenting a business case, including stakeholder analysis
- Checklists for use when working with internal clients, communicating to support initiatives, and developing business cases
- Tools for aligning the HR strategy with the direction of the organization.
- Identify Key Leadership Skills for HR Business Partners
- Understand Business Acumen and the financial drivers of company performance
- Learn and develop effective internal consulting skills