(Recommended for Board HR&R Committee Members, CHROs and CFOs)
Management uses financial tools like Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return and Return on Investment to determine payback of investment in plant, inventory, building and raw material. When it comes to investment in workforce, generally no such tool is used and the investment decisions are based on subjective guts and intuitive feelings.Intangible does not mean immeasurable. Global research on 800 companies reveals that companies using financial payback tools like NPV, IRR and ROI for human capital investment have workforce productivity rate double than industry average.
To facilitate HR decision makers in using contemporary frameworks of quantifying the potential cost as well as FINANCIAL BENEFITS of proposed HR investments and present their estimates in the language that all can understand-Money.
- Quantify HR department financial contribution to the overall bottom line, through solid, factual, and verifiable data and justify toughest business decisions with easy-to-use formulas.
- Achieve organizational objectives and pave way for enhanced personal and professional growth.
Course Duration & Cost
The course duration for In-house session will be two days. The cost of course is PKR 300,000 exclusive of taxes.
- Context for HR business case.
- Project Description and Implementation Timeline.
- HR Solution, Alternatives and their SWOT Analysis for best fit to organization strategy.
- Financial Analysis and future cash flow statement (inflow and outflow) by using NPV and IRR.
- Statement of goals, opportunities, inherent risks and action plans.
- Expected Results / Recommendations
- Writing Executive Summary for approval.