(Recommended for Board HR&R Committee Members, CHROs and CFOs)
Management uses financial tools like Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return and Return on Investment to determine payback of investment in plant, inventory, building and raw material. When it comes to investment in workforce, generally no such tool is used and the investment decisions are based on subjective guts and intuitive feelings.Intangible does not mean immeasurable. Global research on 800 companies reveals that companies using financial payback tools like NPV, IRR and ROI for human capital investment have workforce productivity rate double than industry average.
To facilitate HR decision makers in using contemporary frameworks of quantifying the potential cost as well as FINANCIAL BENEFITS of proposed HR investments and present their estimates in the language that all can understand-Money.
- Quantify HR department financial contribution to the overall bottom line, through solid, factual, and verifiable data and justify toughest business decisions with easy-to-use formulas.
- Achieve organizational objectives and pave way for enhanced personal and professional growth.
- Context for HR business case.
- Project Description and Implementation Timeline.
- HR Solution, Alternatives and their SWOT Analysis for best fit to organization strategy.
- Financial Analysis and future cash flow statement (inflow and outflow) by using NPV and IRR.
- Statement of goals, opportunities, inherent risks and action plans.
- Expected Results / Recommendations
- Writing Executive Summary for approval.
Shahzad Saleem Head - HR KSB Pumps Company limited
Excellent course, in a nutshell it properly makes HR people realize, they do add value to business and impact the organizations bottom-line.
Khurram Aziz HR Operations Manager The First MicrofinanceBank Limited
Overall a good learning experience regarding a non-profet or discarded practice of very important quantifiable exposure of intangible HR things into tangibles. Thanks.
Assistant Manager Admin
Laraib Energy Limited
This session taught me about HR Performance how can they contribute in the organization. What key points should we have in our mind while preparing a business case. The program proved quite relevant to the existing HR and development at our organization. I liked how the contents were delivered.