Managers use financial tools like Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return and Return on Investment to determine payback of investmentin plant, inventory, building and raw material. When it comes to investment in workforce, generally no such tool is used and the investment decisions are based on subjective gut and intuitive feelings. Global research on 800 companies reveals that companies using financial payback tools like NPV, IRR and ROI for human capital investment have workforce productivity rate double than industry average.
To facilitate HR leaders in quantifying the potential cost as well as FINANCIAL PAYBACK of HR investments and present their business case in the monetary language that all can understand.
- Quantify HR department financial contribution to the overall bottom line, through solid, factual, and verifiable data and justify toughest business decisions with easy-to-use framework.
- Achieve organizational objectives and pave way for enhanced personal and professional growth.
- SHRM Members: PKR 18,000
- Non-Members: PKR 24,000
We also facilitate In-House sessions
This program is recommended for CHROs and CFOs
- Developing a structure and context for HR business case.
- HR solutions and their SWOT analysis to determine best fit to organization strategy.
- Statement of goals, opportunities, inherent risks and action plans.
- Measuring cash inflow and outflow
- Financial analysis by using NPV and IRR.
- Recommendations and expected results
- Project description and implementation timeline.
- Writing Executive Summary of business case.